Welcome to The Saw’s Butcher Shop! It’s ya girl – your Master Butcher – The Saw
Saving the world one moshpit at a time.
Photo by Westyn’s Wings Photography
NACC June Genre DJ of the Month Interview
- Email me (for business inquiries only)
- Twitter: _erikabass_
- Instagram: _erikabass_
- History major at North Carolina State University
- Chainsaw DJ for WKNC 88.1 Raleigh, North Carolina
- Chainsaw Rock Music Director for WKNC
- Content Creator for WKNC 88.1
- Metal Enthusiast
Set times for The Saw’s Butcher Shop:
- Fridays: The Bone Cruncher (local metal bands) starting at 5pm.
- Fridays: The House of Horrors (heaviest metal on the planet) from 6-8pm.
Come hang out with your Master Butcher, The Saw!
Metal isn’t a hobby, it’s a lifestyle. I was raised on metal, been rocking out since I was in the womb. At 2 years old I religiously listened to “Crush ‘Em” by Megadeth. At 3 years old, I choreographed Rob Zombie’s “Living Dead Girl.” I made my dad play Van Halen’s “Little Dreamer” on the way to kindergarten. I went to my first metal show when I was in first grade – Oxygen Thieves. I met Corpsegrinder, the lead singer for Cannibal Corpse, at 9 years old. And yes, his neck is that big in person. At 10, I received a laminated backstage pass for Amon Amarth because I was standing on a chair, windmilling, in front of the sound booth. Also at that age, I met Chimaira and I made them all smile. Since that foundation, I have met TONS more bands!!! Check out my photos, and see if your favorites are there.
Fun Fact: I rate horror movies based on their gore factor.
Keep checking the site for updates (don’t worry, I post a lot).